Safety signage on constructions sites across Australia are mandatory and serve to inform and protect personnel in the worksite environment.
Australian safety signs have been categorised into 6 main types in order to apply a consistent design across similar functions.
- Prohibition Signs
- Mandatory Signs
- Danger signs
- Warning Signs
- Emergency Signs
- Fire Signs
By understanding the types of signs and their purpose, you can determine what you need in your workplace and where to display them. Australian Standard AS 1319 sets out rules and regulations use of safety signs in the occupational environment.
Read more about your obligations here.
We can supply all your site safety signage requirements
- Corflute Signs
- Alupanel Signs
- BannerMesh / Vinyl Gate Signage
- Hard Hat Stickers
- Site Stickers
Why Trust SiteSmart Australia?
* We have had 16+ years in business and we really enjoy what we do.
* Working closely with you from start to finish we become your trusted branding partner.
* Competitive pricing along with quality products and honest service.
* We can offer smaller print runs to suit your project.
* We offer 3 free artwork adjustments & setup of your print ready file.
* All our products are printed in Australia and we ship Nationwide.
* 100+ Google reviews Google reviews means we’re doing pretty well in terms of fantastic customer service, quality products and client satisfaction. Jump over to our homepage to see what our customers have to say about us.