At SiteSmART our desire is to supply you with the best print quality possible. To ensure this is achievable please see information below.
For the best print result all logos and artwork should be supplied in a vector file format. A vector file is a file created in a graphic program eg: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or InDesign and supplied as an .eps, .ai or .pdf file.
If you are having trouble achieving this, we have a graphic artist available to assist you with your artwork. Please just mention that you require artwork assist in your enquiry and we will call to discuss your requirements.
- Artboard sizes must be set at 10% of the full print size. For example, a 1.6m high x 50m long banner should be set up at 160mm x 5000mm.
- No bleed or crop marks are required
- Please only supply one artboard per file.
Hem & Eyelet Guidelines
Text Safe Area: 15mm in from artboard edge. Please note this is the safe area so we don’t lose any text. You can bleed background colours etc into this area.
- Jpeg files are not suitable for large format print.
- Large format print is edge to edge. No bleed or crop marks are required.
*JPEG 300 DPI or above
Please ensure that any images used within your artwork are 300 DPI this will enable SiteSmART to produce a high-quality product.
Please convert all fonts to outline or curves, and make sure the fonts are embedded. If this is not possible font files must be supplied for a Windows operating system.
If you require a close match to a colour please supply the PMS colour reference, for coated media.
We are sorry, but we cannot accept artwork created in:
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Word
- Corel Draw