Vinyl Banners are a cost effective means of covering lengths of fence on large or small developments. Eye catching Vinyl Banner sections placed in high traffic areas of the site create maximum exposure for the development or company.
Vinyl Banners are durable and have a sealed surface that produces clear, sharp images. Full surface area print covers the vinyl material making artwork of the banner stand out.
Short, strategically placed “High Impact” sections of Vinyl Banners are designed to be attached directly to temporary fence or boarding.
Vinyl Banners – The Important Information
Vinyl Banners are durable and have a sealed surface that produces clear, sharp images. Full surface area print covers the vinyl material making artwork of the banner stand out. Vinyl is also ideally suited to temporary fences in short 5 to 10m lengths and has a service life of up to 3 years in the Australian climate. Vinyl can be treated with anti-graffiti coating. This is an additional cost.
Genuine SiteSmART BannerMesh or Vinyl Banner quality is assured by the features below:
- Edges can be finished with eyelets, ropes, rod pockets or keddar edging.
- 720 DPI UV Digital Process with full surface print coverage.
- Perfect for business, schools, clubs and devlopments.
- Quality 440gsm vinyl banner material is used.
- Vinyl is easily attached to temporary fence.
- Service life of up to 3 years externally Qld
- Can print either single or double sided
- Any size possible, just ask us!
- Printing is UV & Weatherproof
- Environmentally friendly