1. Your market is constantly changing.
2. People forget fast.
3. Your competition isn’t quitting.
4. Advertising strengthens your identity.
5. Advertising is essential to survival and growth.
6. Advertising enables you to hold on to your existing customers.
We all rely, in part, on repeat business and referrals. Existing customers are the key to both. When your customers don’t hear about you, or directly from you, they tend to move on. Cutting your advertising is a negative signal to those who actively patronize you.
7. Advertising maintains morale.
8. Advertising gives you an advantage over competitors who have ceased advertising.
9. Advertising allows your business to continue operating.
You will always have overhead; bills, telephone, rent/equipment, your time. Advertising creates the AIR overhead breathes! Advertising is the portion of your business responsibilities that rejuvenates and draws new life (revenue) into the process.
10. You have invested money that you stand to lose. If you stop advertising, everything you’ve invested becomes lost, as the consumer’s awareness you’ve purchased slowly dwindles away. Sure you can buy it again, but you’ll have to start from scratch.
Create brand awareness today! Give us a call on 1800 03 12 04 or email through your logo and requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org